Lily and Paul’s Wedding

Finally some photos from the wedding!

I made the dresses Michelle and I are wearing as the bridesmaids. I used a classic 50’s cut dress pattern which I adapted slightly. Biggest change was the use of different back shapes.

Though it is hard to see…I also added beading to the bodice of the wedding dress. It followed the twisting, piping pattern of the vintage dress. She looked absolutely stunning!



2 thoughts on “Lily and Paul’s Wedding

  1. Looks great Keriann! From what I remember, your dress looks similar to the pattern you got for your BM dress for my wedding…looks cute!! And don’t worry, no I won’t ask you to bead my dress 🙂

    Also, looks like your friend had beautiful weather for her big day!

    1. Thanks!
      Yeah weather was perfect.
      We were right over the ocean too (true California wedding)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close