After being super crazy busy these last few months making costumes for Paufve Dance, Nina Haft & Company, and Facing East Dance and Music, I have finally had a chance to start taking on some projects for the apartment!
First on the list… curtains!
Chris had purchased this great vintage barkcloth off Etsy a few months back.
The piece was just big enough for this set of french doors.
I used binding on the sides so that I did not have to loose any fabric by rolling in the seams.
Added green fabric to the top to lengthen the curtains to the floor.
Now we just need to decide what fabric we want to use to make new valances for the living room…